Tuesday, July 14, 2015

TPT Product Preview: Classroom Checklists & Organization

              SOOO excited! Today I was allowed to have a tour around my building and see what might be my classroom! A small introduction to what will soon be my new "home" of sorts. I've been thinking A LOT about what I will need to do when I'm allowed to spend a little bit more quality time in my room.
              My mentor once advised me, as a new teacher, to carry a clipboard around with me... I have been teaching a year and a half now and have yet to TRULY take her up on that advice. Now, with a little more knowledge of the overwhelming amount of things that must be done within a school day I am deffinitely taking up the advice, in my own way.
              This product is a way to start the year organized and stay organized with important daily tasks! In addition, it's Editable! :) Check it out by clicking on image! ... By the way its {FREE}!!!
Feedback would be much appreciated ! Muchas gracias,
~Haley


No comments:

Post a Comment