Sunday, July 5, 2015

HELLO & Welcome to Waking Up 2 Elementary :)

This is not my first attempt to blog but hopefully my most successful one! Pardon the still "under construction" blog set up. I have BIG goals of an ideal blog look and day by day am working to get there.

 I am entering an exciting chapter this fall as a 3rd grade sheltered teacher! I want to share my new experience, fun products & freebies, and hopefully gain some insight from all the fabulous teacher bloggers out there.

Shout out to my TPT store where I am putting up {what I think is} an awesome FREEBIE! One of my many goals this year is to create more collaborative discussions amongst students, not so much one student and the teacher. I believe this image and phrase-based product will help facilitate and springboard this goal. Click on the link below to snag this inspiring freebie:

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Collaborative-Discussions-1940964



No comments:

Post a Comment